Chairman & Founder
Dr. Muhammad Ali Khalid graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College in Lahore. He is the first doctor to introduce Bio-Resonance Therapy in Pakistan.
Meet the Founder
12 years experience of Bioresonance.
Dr Muhammad Ali Khalid graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College in Lahore.
- Sound knowledge of human anatomy and radiation principles.
- Exceptional ability to understand ideas & spoken words.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- 12 years’ experience of treating patients with alternative medicine, using especially Imedis, Bicom and Imago (instruments used in complementary medicine.
Services Hospital Lahore
- Over the period of last 12 years, using all kinds of alternative measures to prevent, stop and alleviate the complications of chronic ailments. Giving attention to all kinds of cancers, autism, Diabetic and hypertensive complications, autoimmune disorders, arthritis, cardiopulmonary diseases.
- Certified practitioner from imedis hospital Moscow
- Got experience in Radiation Therapy in 1996 at Sheikh Zayad Hospital Lahore and got admission in DMRT
- MBBS FROM ALLAMA IQBAL MEDICAL COLLEGE LAHORE 1987 to 1993 Grade A
- Secondary Education Govt College Lahore 1987 Grade A
- Wrote papers pertaining prevention of Radiation effects.
- Published a book regarding food and cancer
- Wrote articles regarding cancer and our environment.
- Member of Association of alternative medicine in Moscow.
- Member of alternative Medicine Association in Ukerain
- Member of Bioresonance association in Germany